The Dental Aid Plus is a hybrid piece of dental equipment which introduces dentists and dental technicians to a unique modern way of softening dental wax and heating dental Instruments with no flame involved. The hotplates are heated electrically and the instruments are heated by induction.
Dental Aid Plus enables dentists and technicians to:
- Heat wax quickly, same thickness of wax at every area at all times.
- Accurately adjust the temperature of the hotplates to suit the wax you use.
- Soften bite rims to make them more pliable or wax sheets for squashbites.
- Soften and pre-warm bite blocks for accurate and precise bite registrations.
- Use an induction coil to heat up dental instruments. It heats dental instruments without a flame.
- Soften G.P cones and instruments for more accurate and efficient endodontic treatment
- Benefit from the energy savings of this Low Voltage Unit
- ENERGY SAVING: Uses one unit of electricity in 25 hours of continuous use.
- Do alterations on try ins or Bite rims, easily and without hassle.
- Heat mirrors for intra-oral photography.
Lead time 2-4 weeks